Friday, March 20, 2009

HAPPY 1ST DAY OF SPRING!!!



If you are following my other blog site: quiltingisblissful.blogspot.com you know that "spring" today gave me alittle extra energy, and extra energy is always--GOOD!!
In quilting to day I got house #3 done--it is called "Jimmy's House" and here is how it turned out:
I also got the next two birdhouse blocks all ready for appliqueing and have one started, so hope to have those pictures soon. I actually did a little cooking today--so that kept me busy for the morning, and later this afternoon, my girlfriend and I made a quick trip to our local quilt shop and I was delighted to find that the latest Country Threads Magazine was in--I just love those, magazines, so I had to sit right down and look through it::::::
Keep on Stitching--Just, Di

No comments:

Post a Comment