Happy National Quilting Day to everyone!! I finally got to do a project today that I have wanted to do since last Dec and that was to put together my blocks from last years quilt club??? I was worried there for awhile as I didn't think the rows where coming out correctly--but it all worked out ok---
Here's what the first pile of blocks looked like:
I just loved working on these last year--we got a fabric packet each month and the pattern--every ones was the same fabric--but some of us didn't use all the ones they gave us and then used other colors--I used some blacks--as my border fabric that I picked out has a tiny black dot in it.
In this picture is the fabrics for the lattice, background for the vines, first border and the outer border.
OH LOOK here's a nice mornings work in picture form!!!
It is a little brighter in real life--I really do like the way it is coming out--I got one more step done on this today------
And here you can see the vine pinned on it--there's alittle more to applique on besides the vine--then I will sew on the 2 outer borders and it will be picture time again for this quilt top!!!
I also got another stitchery block done on the Gardeners Journal blocks:
And I got another Birdhouse block appliqued--but that will wait for it's picture for another day.
WELL< Happy stitching this weekend-----------Just, Di