Thursday, March 19, 2009

OUCH???? I HAVE NOT BEEN KEEPING THIS BLOG SITE UPDATED!!!

Where does the time go??? I have been busy--and alot of it is right here in front of this computer???? But I have gotten some work done and here's some pictures to prove it:
these blocks are for the Birdhouse Quilt BOM (free) from Sindy's site--they are all applique and so cute and easy to do: Here's two more--you get two each month to do:
I now have 2 more blocks to do to catch up--How do you like my "wild" and bright background fabrics??? I do not know whether to keep my quilt pictures for this blog--or to but them on both blogs--I do have other pictures I can use on the the: quiltingisblissful.blogspot.com site??
Any one have any suggestions for me???????????????// Happy Stitching--Just, Di

No comments:

Post a Comment