Saturday, March 28, 2009

SATURDAY--A bright Sunny Day!!

It was a nice warm bright sunny day with alot of interruptions again--same as for yesterday--so did not get alot of quilting finished--here's the block I did get done:

This was a very simple block and went together like a dream--In quilt club she also gave us a pattern and a demo on a little fabric basket, that she called a thread wastebasket for your sewing machine or to take to class--I got one of them made:

I think I will be making some more of these and filling them with Easter grass and some treats for some of my friends for Easter--you should of seen me yesterday, trying to make this--it is laid our like a windmill with the 4 strips of fabrics and then another 4 strips on those--well after I got it all sewed I had all "4 arms", but I knew right off, I had made a BOO-BOO--I did some thinking and some twisting and turning until I figured out what when wrong--I was able to fix it without having to rip out much?????

WELL THERE IS ONLY 14 DAYS TO EASTER--SOOO WE NEED TO GET BUSY ON ALL THOSE EASTER CRAFTS THAT ARE ON OUR "TO DO LISTS"--how are you coming on your lists???????
HAPPY SUNSHINE--EVERYONE--JUST, DI

1 comment: