Thursday, March 26, 2009

THURSDAY--update!!

It was a "wet-dreary" day here in NY--but I can quilt in anykind of weather--so--Here's a picture of one more embroidery piece that I finished the embroidery on--now to decide how I want to finish it and if it will be a gift or for me???????????

I found this pattern in one of my Country Threads Magazines from AU and knew that I just had to do it some day--the cats and the angel are all done in a navy emb thread and stars I did in a gold variegated thread as I had run out of the blue, but I believe it really made the design come alive.

This afternoon I went to my local quilt shop for our Quilt Club meeting and got the next pattern and fabric for that block. We always have show and tell and you get to see some neat things--and would you believe I left my new digital camera at home????? OH, well, there's next month!!!!!

Happy Stitching--What are you working on today???? Busy fingers--Di

No comments:

Post a Comment