Thursday, April 30, 2009

A BOM block done!

I worked on an applique block for one of my BOM's last night after I got off the computer--took me 3 hours to do it--but one more is done--YES!!! Here it is in all it's glory:
This one is for the "Village Garden" quilt top from My Quilt Village shop--I am getting "wild" on this one for me any way--now I can show you a really wild one:
We had Quilt Club today and this was one of the show and tells there--I like alot of these fabrics--so don't get me wrong here--but I could not handle them all together like this--it makes my "eyes" go crazy--I would of had to had added some solid lattice in between the blocks or something--but I know alot of people like this look--I keepppp trying--but soooo far?????

You won't believe what I did---I run off two more BOM's last night to add to my list--I think--both look real easy--one is applique and embroidery by Elefantz and is called "Shabby Roses" so me and so cute---the second one is called "Stingy Bark Farm" and is by Missy Mack and her first block is a real cutey named Rusty!!! Oh I forgot I did add their blogs to my list on the side bar so link up and take a look!!! I will have some more quilt show and tells on my other blogsite today--so "pop" over there and have a lookie see!!!!

Till tomorrow--happy stitching--Just, Di

1 comment:

  1. This applique is beautiful. I am assuming it is needle turn? I am wantint to learn how to do needle turn applieque. That is my goal for the summer. I am headed now to check out those BOM's. :)

    ReplyDelete