Sunday, April 26, 2009

Joined another "challenge"?

I think I did it again--got myself into another "challenge"--this one has to do with the pattern from Melly and Me and is the Mrs Perkins pattern--now I do not have any "little" ones to make this pattern for--but in looking for fabrics for "her" I ended up with not one set--but 2 sets of great fabrics to make her for --MYSELF-- yep--gonna make her for me and I know for sure where I am going to display the blue one--haven't totally decided on the brown one yet--mainly because in the next couple months I will be redoing my apartment--so we will see????? Here is my fabrics:
Now are these not beautiful--fun fabrics for a Mrs Perkins??????
I got my info from "A House in the Country" site and she is listed over on the quilting is blissful site of mine--but I will also "pop" over there and get more details to post here tomorrow--so stayed tuned in!!!!! And now I will share a picture of my garden:
My tulips are all ready to "pop" open--they should be there in next day or two--I will have the camera ready!!!!!
Take Care----Just, Di

No comments:

Post a Comment