Saturday, April 4, 2009

Two in progress !!

Here's a picture of the new purse from Homespun mag. that is in progress:
I went to Wal-mart today looking for pink beads to make the handle/necklace--what a "circus" that was--they are redoing our store once AGAIN so it is all mixed up and the craft stuff is in a couple different places and I do believe pink is not the color right now???? Maybe I will get to go someplace else this week and I can look for some!!!

Here's another peek at a project in progress that got some work done on it today:
this is the beginning of my "tie one on" entry--got the apron itself cut out today and the black fabric is for the binding and I got that cut in the strips--now to find time to sew it-- I have 26 days left to finish it???????

Hope you are having some fun this week=end???? Our winter is back tonight!!!!! Di

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your finished apron. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am new to blogging and love when I get visitors, especially ones that leave such nice comments. :) Your embroidery is just beautiful. I love do handwork at night while my husband watches sports or the history channel. :) Come back and see me.

    ReplyDelete