Friday, May 15, 2009

My Workbasket Runneth over!!!


In stead of my cup runneth over--I have decided my workbasket is getting mighty "full" and is running over!!! there is way too many "cute" projects in to do -- but I am having a ball with them all--so guess that's all that counts????
Here is the other block I finished from Country Journal book:
This block had some stitching to it--but I really like how it came out>

For those of you who would like to know where I am ordering my Cosmos thread from it is:www. Thimblecreek.com--this company is in California and I had very fast service with them--4 days.
Wished I could start all my embroidery bom's over and use this thread--it will be hard to keep using the DMC thread on them--knowing how well the Cosmos thread works--but all future projects I will be using the new thread!!!!

Tune in to Quiltingisblissful to see my fabric "haul" for today???

Be a'stitching-----Hugs, Di

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love that finished house. It is adorable. I am going to have to try some of that thread. I only have DMC and hate the way it knots so easily. Can't wait to see all your goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete