Saturday, June 20, 2009

BACK IN THE SADDLE!!!!

I think I have my quilt time and energy back--it feels, sooooo, good!! I am not totally finished on the apartment--but I realize that I will never be totally finished--there is always a new treasure that will walk home with me, or a gift that needs displaying--so on it goes???/

OK let's see--oh I got this piece of fabric the last time I was in the quilt shop--wasn't sure what I would do with it?????
I had noticed it because the shop owner had made a nice bag out of it---But this is what I did with my 1/2 yard today--
Can you tell what I made????
Bet you can tell now---I made a sewing machine cover for my Brothers Machine--and as you can see from the above picture it looks so charming on it> Then I heard this little "psst" behind me and I realized it was my old faithful singer saying "what about me"--so she got one too--
But I used some of the new curtain fabric to cover this one as the table it sets on is right under the window with the new curtain--so now both machines are happy!!!!!

And here is some Bom's finishes:
Here's block 4 of "On My Heart"--and here is:
Block 6 of the Tisket, A Tasket blocks--again though I have done mine into a door hanging and it now is hung there -- I really like doing these and finishing them and hanging them on the door.

Well, that's it for this "station" need to go over to the other one and update it--lots of pictures to share there too.

NOW FOR A QUESTION FOR YOU---IS IT CONFUSING FOR YOU FOR ME TO HAVE THE TWO SITES??????? PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT ABOUT THIS--THANKS--DI

1 comment:

  1. Confusing?... well, I think most will only visit one site on a regular basis. I see no reason the two can't be combined. Is it confusing for you to have to keep up with two sites and to decide what goes where?

    ReplyDelete