Sunday, June 28, 2009

CHANGES--CHANGES!!!


I am going to be using this blog site for what I had "originally" in tented it for--and that was more of a record of my monthly goals and accomplishments.

It has gotten alittle confusing to some for me to have two posts and then there is the time it takes to keep up with two posts--you are still welcome to keep an eye on this blog site if you want and to see how I am doing on my goals list--I plan (??) to update my goal list weekly as to what I did that week!!!

I will also use this site as to what Quilt companies I order from--ect. and like the Minnesota Blog Shop list.

Sooo thanks for joining me here and if you have been a follower who put your name here, please go to the Quiltingisblissful site and add it there for me--thanks--see ya over there.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea, Di. I have been in awe of you managing two blogs .... will keep an eye on how you get on with your goals, though :)

    ReplyDelete