Sunday, September 13, 2009

AUGUST REPORT CARD



Oh my here it is almost the middle of Sept and I have not done a post on my August stitching--

I got the following Christmas projects completely done:
     1. set of 6 country embroidered stockings
        2. 3 aprons in Christmas prints all made up
           3. one tree skirt all done (may do alittle quilting on it--but???)
              4. 2 complete sets of 4-placemats
And the following items are ready for batting, backing, and quilting:
    1. 3 wall hangings with a cardinal on them
      2. a long Christmas greeting card holder
        3. a wall hanging of sunbonnet sue and a christmas tree
          4. a paper pieced small lap quilt (or wall hanging) of presents with a cat ontop
             5. a small wall hanging--paper pieced of carolers with a dog
                6. two blocks appliqued on a larger quilt top-Christmas design
                 7. another sunbonnet sue all prep for applique
                  8. a embroidery of Christmas tree with mice and gifts-started
And some 10 packages of thank you gifts to other friends who joined me in making Christmas in August projects!!!

WOW--no wonder I am a month behind in my other bom's--get busy Di!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Di. And I was sooo pleased with getting a couple of things done. I think I must be a wisp (Worker in slow progress!!)
    Thestockings are lovely!

    ReplyDelete