Sunday, December 27, 2009

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR?????



YEP--- it is the time of the year when all our thoughts go to making a whole "NEW LIST" of goals, resolutions, dreams, plans---and for us quilter's we all have NEW visions of all the new upcoming fabric lines and patterns and classes!!!!



I know we are all saying that we ARE going to just use our stash's----BUT---will we????



What are your main quilting--sewing---craft goals for the winter of 2010????


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

And what new techique or craft would you like to learn in 2010????
************************

And what OLD project or UFO would you really like to complete SOON--if not sooner?????
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Hugs--"Workbasket-Di"

1 comment:

  1. My main goal is to get my sewing room organized so I can sew!!! I hope to get it done before the first of the year. We will see. Wish me luck. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete