ANOTHER MONTH FOR LISTING MY GOALS--so here goes---
MY goals for OPAM are--
1. Make this fabric into a Mixer cover for the new mixer==
2. finish stitching this snowman top==
3. And my "Tilda" project is to make some of these Lambs for Easter!!!
FOR THE Charming Girls Club--
1. Finish these two Valentine tops and make into wall hangings or pillows--the red one is an UFO from 3-4 years ago--the bird one was just started--
2. Using my "stash" I want to make a set of placemats in green for St Patty's Day
3. and from my UFO stash of BOM's from 2009 I want to finish these blocks from the Tisket/Tasket series into individual door hangings like the other blocks!!
****** My other goals is to complete each of the BOM's listed in my side bar--picture will be posted as each block is done.
***** This months Schnibbles pattern--Summer's Best--top completed and hand quilted and finished
***** Spring Sew In on February 27th and work on spring items(??????)
***** Finish de-cluttering my apartment!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't know if I have "forgotten" anything--if so I will "add it"!!!!!
See ya -- Happy Stitching