Wednesday, February 10, 2010

OKAY!!!!!

I love kitty cats and all my blogging friends---


and as I asked for your "help" in making a decision and you all "voted" yes--I have decided to do it-----
I am joining the Jelly roll quilt along---starts March 1st---(and let this little "birdie" tell you something--if you want to join me and need a jelly roll--Kelly at Cotton Charms has some on sale!!!!)
I have not decided just which one I will get yet--but have my "eye"on a couple possibles----ON the site today is the list of designers for the quilt--go take a look ---click on side bar to get there!!!!
By the end of March I may very well be saying this----


Hugs, Di

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really fun BOM! Might have to consider it! By the way, Judy at Green Fairy Quilts (she is one of the ladies on that list) is having a special at her shop AND she has many of her Jelly Rolls marked down too! Here is some info from her newsletter that I got tonight on email:
    Free Charm Pack and Quilt Pattern - Our Valentine gift to you!
    That's right - we're giving away a free "Sent With Love" Charm Pack with each order of $30 or more, excluding shipping, and we'll also throw in a free Quilt Pattern with orders of $60 or more. Remember to tell us in the "any additional info" box during checkout that you want your free charm pack, and also which Quilt Pattern you want. This way we know who saw this offer.

    You might want to check it out! Happy Thursday to you!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Me again, Judy at Green Fairy Quilts just sent out another email... She has decided to give away a free "sent with love" charm pack with each order of $10 or more instead of $30!!!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete