Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WORKING---

I am working right along---did get one more project totally done and a another one started---
Remember this stool cover I made last summer--
Now my new "Mixer" cover matches it and they are right near each other so it looks cute and the Mixer cover was on my OPAM challenge list for February--so I am one step closer to meeting that goal!!!
And I worked on this "pile" of 3 1/2" squares today and this is part of another challenge--maybe tomorrow it will be a finish===have to tune in to see!!!!


See ya tomorrow--
Hugs, Di

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm off the computer for a couple days and I have to catch up on your posts.

    What a fun mixer cover - and especially because it matches your stool pad.

    Di, you never cease to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete