Tuesday, August 10, 2010

HOPPING RIGHT ALONG HERE!!!

Wow----I just realized that I have been just a "hoppin" on all my quilt projects so far for this month!!!!
It is only the 10th of the month toooo!!!!

So far I have the following done---
In bom's--
Sentimental Journey is all done--

Our Cat bom is done--ain't he cute!?????

Snowbound for this month is done---

the 2009 Shabby rose block is done --

Schnibbles--
I chose --Short Story--top is all done--

and I got the top all sewed for the jelly roll challenge that I also did with a honey bun and made the blocks half the size--these are 6 inch finished blocks--so one top out of the three is sewed together!!!!

AND--
I adopted--
a seven year old kitty--Cameo

So I have been busy---
Hugs, Di

7 comments:

  1. Yes it is cute!!! Good job. Thanks for sharing. You are doing a great job checking off your getting er done list!

    Now, I am going to take a cold shower to cool off cause it is hot-hot-hot in Des Moines, Iowa

    Hugs, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lady!! you are amazing with all you have accomplished.
    Your blocks are great motivators for us all.
    Your schnibbles is beautiful....
    Cameo you are so cute and so lucky!!
    Hugs ,Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of catching up... love your little snowbound block.. and love the short story too...o))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really great projects you have been working on. Sweet kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work you do! Do you work on many quilts at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely lady.
    This is the first time on your blog your Quilts are so Beautiful!!! I need to tell my Friend's about your lovely post sweet lady.We will all come back. I need to be a Follower of yours. I hope you have a Great New Year.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete