Saturday, March 24, 2012

MY THREAD JAR--

Well--it looks like I have been busy--
Here is the jar with the top part of loose threads--
does look like I was working with lighter colors this past month--
and--
Here is the jar with all the thread 'packed' down in it--
need room for this next months worth--
oh and look--
I don't see any projects on my magnetic board????
I just finished one--
and now can't decide if I should do March's word play--
or go to Aprils first--or should I do some more Easter ones I have????????????
Smile :-) Di

3 comments:

  1. I love your thread jar! That is so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it certainly looks like you have been rather busy with your needle with all those lovely orts :) well done you and waahhhhh nothing to look at stitchy wise ..lol love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out ogling ORTs. Your jar runneth over! Oooo, it drives me nuts when I can't decide what to do next. Good luck deciding!

    ReplyDelete