Thursday, June 5, 2014

YOU ARE GOING TO--

LOVE THIS  MONTH'S CHALLENGE--
do something with some flying geese--
No--not these kinds of flying geese!!!
Like this kind--
You can make a whole quilt using them--
or use them in a border on a quilt--
or make a small item using some flying geese!!!

And so far I know that 2 of you did May's challenge--
which was doing something with flowers--

Anne-lise made these--
soooo cute---

And Oddbjorb from My Creative Corner made these items--
2 neat potholders--
and--
this delightful table runner--
Thanks to both of you for doing the challenge!

and as for me--
I did some projects that had embroidered flowers on them--
but they are not into quilt tops yet--
but I sure took alot of photos outside of flowers--
wonder if the 'boss' would let me count this?????
hugs, di and miss gracie





1 comment:

  1. beautiful table runner...love those flowers on it...

    ReplyDelete