Wednesday, September 3, 2014

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

I went to a one room school house until end of 5th grade--
and every September my Aunt Grace would come and stay with us for 2 weeks and pick grapes right across the street from the school--
they were the dark purple kinds and they cut them by hand and filled boxes of them--
My Aunt was the fastest cutter!!!
So in honor of her and back to school memories for me--
this months Challenge is--
sewing something using the color of purple--
The project does not have to be all done in purple--
but just use purple in the project somehow!!
Happy Stitching!!
hugs, di and miss gracie



3 comments:

  1. I'm planning to crochet a lavender baby afghan while we're on vacation. Would that qualify? It's for a specific purple project for babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummmm...do have a project for Alice to do in that not my fav color! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Favourite colour .... must be able to think of something :-)

    ReplyDelete