Friday, February 6, 2015

SO FAR SO GOOD--

I am  'happy'  to say that I am really keeping up with this months challenge!!
and I am keeping a list--of course--
of who I am sending a card to each day--
and I have about '6' that will go out of the country--
those are addressed and will have to go out all in the same day--
hopefully, Monday--
as I have to go to the post office for those,
 and have a couple small packages that need to go out too--
so hopefully the weather won't be bad--
though I heard today that we are to get a foot of snow Sunday and Monday--
Well--time to go and decide on who I will send a card to tomorrow and to get it ready for the mail box!!!
Smiles and have a great week end--
diandmissgracie


1 comment:

  1. Yippee! I got a card today! My plan is to send out 28 cards this month, but not one each day. I'm working on a list, and started the cards last night. Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete