Thursday, February 26, 2015

WE ARE SOOO SPOILED--

At least I found out --
I am--
and I did not know it!!!
I had a plan--
to save some money--
and to do so-
I decided to cut down on the TV and Internet and phone--
because we all know that money does not--
grow on trees--
even if we would like to believe it does--
and I wanted to save up for a -

so over a week ago, I called the cable company and downgraded--
and changed phone companies--
wellll--
that all lasted--a week--
and then I decided it was 'worth' the extra money to have the faster speed on the Internet--
to have caller ID on the phone ( and a clearer phone line)
and more TV channels--was really 'sad' missing so much NASCAR--
sooo--
I made the call back to the cable company yesterday--
and 'upgraded' to a larger package--
the good news is that will not cost me nearly as much as I thought--
but I will be paying more than I was a month ago--
but then this package has 150 more channels on the tv than I had--
so I can watch the racing now--
so this is my story and I am sticking to it--
I have discovered that once one gets 'used' to some of the new convinces of life--
it is really hard to go back to the old ways--

Have you tried to cut something out or downgrade something to save some money???
Did it work out for you????

Smiles, diandmissgracie


No comments:

Post a Comment