Thursday, June 11, 2015

WHAT'S NEXT???

I do believe that all my decluttering--
hoeing out--
getting rid of--
is done for now--
though I do still have boxes of rummage sale stuff--
but my mind is tired--
so that will wait for awhile--


So now what????????????
I suppose I could go shopping--??
but for what????
I could just 'chill' out???
but--that is not really me--
I keep going for the most part--
even when my body is 'screaming at me to stop--slow down"!!

Hummm--
maybe I will just have to get back to some stitching--
I did find the sewing machine today and got that area all cleaned up and ready to sew????
Hummmmm--
gotta think on this for awhile!!!
Smiles, diandmissgracie


2 comments:

  1. What to do... What to do????? Lazy summer days call out for lounges under shady trees an reading books with tall glasses of sweet iced tea or lemonade! Not here though too humid!;-) You been working hard so earned some relaxing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! A nice shady tree, a tall glass of tea or lemonade, and some hand quilting. I happen to know that you have plenty to quilt. I reacquainted myself with my sewing machine yesterday, and it was a good day indeed. Now I just need some lemonade!

    ReplyDelete