Saturday, April 9, 2016

NATURE SHINES--

I take photos nearly every single day--
lots of photos each day to pick from--
so here is some to share--
there is 4 pots of these at our entrance here--
the large dragon flies are back-
Hello blog friends--
lunch time on the railing-
I am going to get that 'fish' before you do--
I am guarding this home--
we had thousands of these ducks on the river all winter--at the beginning of last a week most of them had flown north--only a few were left and I noticed today Apr 9th that they are now all gone!!

I think I look like a foot!!!
love my camera-di







1 comment:

  1. Wow - you really are getting some great shots. The dragonfly is amazing! And you know how I love my pelicans. I guess you have no end of willing subjects down there by the water. :-)



    ReplyDelete