Thursday, April 20, 2017

IT IS ALL ABOUT NATURE

I did get down to the dock--
like 2 days in a row I think--
last week--before the strong wind came back--
so here is some random photos--
a 'zillion' baby fish had hatched--or whatever it is they do!!!
a few bigger ones here and there--
a great big one or two-
and a huge stingray swam by!!!!

and lots of squirrels--counted 7 at one time--usually there is 4 or less that come!!
this little guy followed me all the way down the ramp--
and I noticed that he had one bad foot--
but it sure didn't stop him from begging for peanuts--
he ate his share and then some--
Even Mrs C came by and said 'hello'--

And today I got this photo--
some birds have built a nest inside the bushes that are outside our sun room-
so I was able to get a photo of the eggs when momma left for a couple minutes--
here is the flowers on that hedge--

ENJOY THE MOMENTS OF NATURE EVERY DAY-DI

1 comment: