Sunday, May 21, 2017

OPPPS--A SURPRISE

In my flower photos--
this morning I headed out the back door and
had to check out Nancy's garden-
and found some pretty Germanium's to photo--

These were in flower pots high off the ground in a wire stand--
then--
something moved and caught my eye--
Hi Mr Snake--
I  will just be moving on now--!!!!!!

I also got a couple other photos--
think these are the only veggies that I seen growing right now out there--
but they are really nice looking--
Enjoy the moments, di
(unless you see a snake hissing at you--then run!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Ewww....I don't like snakes. Even if they're harmless. What pretty flower pictures. I'm getting Geraniums for the pots by our front door. Hubby wanted something else, but he was over-ruled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are brave enough to hang around and take a picture. I would be telling about the snake I ran away from without any pictures for evidence.
    L,A-

    ReplyDelete