Friday, October 27, 2017

DRAGON FLIES

 There was a ton of dragonfly's on the trail today--
I still do walk the trail, even though the dock is still closed-
booo!!!  I really miss my time down there--oh welll---
First though I see these 2 on the back trail--
a Mr and Mrs Cardinal --
I did throw them a shelled peanut--but they flew off--
afraid of what was coming at them, I guess--
and I think this photo came out really neat--
see the dragonfly's shadow--????
and I think this one is different from the others I have photographed--
and here is another different one--
their bodies look similar-
but their heads are different--
and coming back around and walking through the front parking lot--
I see a large bird fly up to the roof top--
I believe he is a red shoulder hawk--
at first I just took a shot of this pine tree cause of the colors--greens, browns against that deep blue sky---
but if you look really close--
you will see one of my friends in the tree--
now do you see him??
and Mr Woodpecker was just a chattin away up there!!!!

It was really cool here the last couple days--down to 60 at night and only mid 70's to 80 during the day--with a breeze--so I guess winter has started here in Florida!!???

Enjoy the moments, di

2 comments: