Saturday, November 18, 2017

DOWN AT THE DOCK

And no--it is not really 'open'
I just know how to get around the closed sign--
as it really is safe to go down the ramp and be on the dock--
and that is all I am going to say on that matter--

Anyways--
seen lots down there today--
Called my friends and some came quickly--
on the right side of the railings--
and this one on the left side--
and a third one kept coming all the way down the ramp for peanuts!!!
In the water I seen this huge fish--
or was he a baby shark????
and in this photo--it almost looks like he might have a stingray in his mouth????


and seen Lurch as he flew by-
and out in the middle of the river--
a couple dolphins where playing--
and on the beach--
yep a bit of beach is showing now--
 Rocky left proof that she is still around--
(plus I seen Russell taking food down the bank for them the other day!!)
and --

I did not know that there was such a huge mansion near by--
this used to be hidden--before Irma--
they must of lost alot of trees to be able to see it so clearly now!!
and just before I left--
a couple more of my friends dropped by--
Never even heard them--for Blue Jays they were really quiet today!!!
It was a perfect day down there today--could of stayed there all day--
only--no bathroom!!!!

enjoy the moments, di

1 comment: