Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I HAVE BEEN LAZY--

I guess --
in not taking the camera out each day--
like I used to when I went to the dock each day--
but I grabbed the camera this morning just like I used to and headded out--
found these in Nancy's garden out back--



and on the trail I seen these--
which are really a bud-- yet--
but I like these like this cause when they open they are so skinny and not as pretty!!
and another mushroom--
and remember the huge one I showed you on that tree stump a while ago--
here is what it looked like today--
still kinda neat looking!!!

and this afternoon when I went to the bedroom window to look out--
I seen this flock of ducks--
at least I think they are some sort of duck--
largest group I have seen here in  a very long time!!!

****Don't forget to pay attention to nature--
there is so much to notice and enjoy out there--

enjoy the moments, di

2 comments:

  1. Wow - she's growing seashells in her garden. How amazing is that? Nature is indeed beautiful. We still had some flowers blooming the other night when we had our first hard freeze. They froze/dried beautifully - I got pictures today.

    ReplyDelete