Wednesday, November 29, 2017

ON TODAY'S WALK

Around 3 pm this afternoon,
I took a walk down the trail--
and the first thing I seen was this 'pair'-
This street light shines over US 1 here --
which is a 6 lane highway--
so I wonder what these two where thinking--
Do you think they were counting cars, trucks, or semi's?????

and the dragon fly's are still out and about--
took me awhile to be able to take a photo of this guy --
but finally he landed long enough for a picture!!
Even though this group of mushrooms are on the way 'out'--
I still thought the color of this group was neat!!!
and we have sail boats on the river all day long--
this one was interesting in the fact that it had 3 sails!!!
and tonight--
neat cloud formations
 and neat colorings in them!!!

enjoy the moments, di

No comments:

Post a Comment