Thursday, December 14, 2017

I ACTUALLY MADE IT--

down to the dock today--
and sat on the bench and soaked up some sunshine!!!
I did the trail first--
Lots of dragonflies again--buzzin around--
and I seen one "3" times as large as this one --in greens and bright blues--
but he just wouldn't land so I could get his photo--boo!!!!

Seen this guy sitting here after I got down on the dock--
it looks like he is praying--
"Dear Lord--let that be the lady that feeds us!!"
and it was--
ended up with 2 of them--
but no birds--

I did hear a blue heron on the way down the ramp--
but then couldn't find him once I got down on the dock--
a bit later I looked over and there he was--
Sittin on this tree stump--
they miss the tree that hung over the water--
(some clean up crew cut it off and dragged it off--
how 'mean' of them!!)

a large boat on the other side of the river--

I so love it down there--and today the river was nice and calm--
and no  it is not really 'open' yet---but????
and some pretty white  flowers up my the end of the ramp--
and I seen lots of Rocky foot prints in the sand---

Enjoy the moments, di

1 comment: