Wednesday, December 20, 2017

SURPRISE AT THAT THE DOCK

I had a big surprise down at the dock this morning--
very low tide--
it was out about 10-15 feet from the new beach area, even--
this log was under water yesterday when I was down there!!!
So as a result of the low tide--
I got to see some things I hadn't seen before--
first though was all the Rocky's foot prints--
wonder how many there is now down there--

and hers continued out into the low tide area--
I think these are Lurch's foot prints--
but they look so large (blue heron)
and have no idea what kind of critter made these tracks--
looks like something was crawling on his belly???
seen a little crab--
school of really tiny fish--
and this group of 'stones' of some kind????

When I was at the beach yesterday (Tuesday) the tide was really low too????
Enjoy the moments, di

2 comments:

  1. Wow - fun stuff! So is the dock back to 'normal' now? I love the name Lurch. How appropriate!

    ReplyDelete