Monday, January 22, 2018

I FINALLY MADE IT--

outside today to walk the trail--
but let me tell you--
there really wasn't much to take photos of
right now--
found some pretty red berries--
and this plant--
that I think has went to seed--
and then as I turned the corner to keep going on the loop--
I seen this--
someone napping on  one of our benches--
pretty sure that is not one of our tenants--
not with a 'boom' box that large!!!
so did a quick 'u-turn' and came back to the complex--!!!

the sun did feel good and it was nice and bright and warm out--
so that was good--
but the cold here has had an effect on all the flowers and plants--
so--
is it spring yet????

Enjoy, di

1 comment:

  1. 79 on Monday, and raining this morning. Wait a minute and the weather will change again.

    ReplyDelete