Saturday, February 10, 2018

A FINISH--AND ANGRY!!

Well--I got me another finish for the month of Feb--

Here is the spring row by row in wool from last year--
Right now it is just pinned to the wall--
still have an idea on how I want to display these--
just not been any where's to look for what I want!!

And I am angry--
Look at this--
Wait what is that--??
it looks like US 1 is right at the end of our sidewalk--
and basically --now it is!!!
The nice fencing that was all the way along our path in the back took a hit during Irma--
so we knew they would replace it--
but look at what else they did --
in order to replace it--

this standing at the end of that side walk--looking south--
looking north--
all those neat vines and shrubs--
got dug up and thrown away--
I do not believe all this destruction was necessary--
to put in a new fence--
it looks soooo Naked now!!
so now who wants to walk that trail???
gotta go--kids are here for supper and it is not cooked yet--ouch!!!

Enjoy, di

3 comments:

  1. I hate it when they take everything down like that. I guess it's easier for them! Hope you have a good day. It sure is WARM! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the bright side, in a year it'll be back to jungle

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look a bit boring--but walking is still important. Hopefully it will grow back soon. Love the bunny row. Easter is right around the corner.
    L,A-

    ReplyDelete