Friday, February 16, 2018

WENT TO THE--

Farmer's Market over in Wickham Park--
was the 2nd week in a row that I went over there--
as we were leaving the first time--
I seen some animal pens near by--
so this week--
I made sure to take the camera and just walked myself over there--
and I was delighted to see some of the animals--
chickens, geese, and turkeys--
but oh my some of them were really different and 'pretty'!!!!!!
now this chicken did not look all that different--
but--

some of them were--
--- all colors and designs really--
I just loved this guy--
look at the fluff on the top of his head--
and it was soo long that he kept shaking it to get it out of his eyes--
I just wished the fencing wasn't so thick and so high--
oh well--
see there is another one of those fluffy headed ones in the middle of this photo--
the next large pen had geese--
and they were loud--

and in the last cage was some turkeys--
and I had alot of fun watching this turkey--
get turned in circles by the other smaller turkey--
see her there??
and they turned around and around--

He had some pretty tail feathers that he kept showing off--
they did make me dizzy--though watching them--
and this is looking back to the building were the farmer's market was--
do have to say--their produce is just beautiful--huge heads of cauliflower,
broccoli, bunches of beets and carrots--strawberries--ect--

enjoy, di


1 comment: