Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I LOVE NATURE--

Some photos from the last couple of weeks--
on my walks around the building here--
I was sitting on the bench in Carols garden--
when loook who popped by--
"Hey Lady--you have any peanuts in your pocket--"
Ah maybe she didn't see me--
so I will get closer to her--
'Lady-can't you see me????  Peanuts please!!!"
Ok a bit closer--
"Lady----"
unfortunately--I had no peanuts in my pocket that day--
it never fails--when I remember to take them--
they don't show--
and when I forget they do show up!!!!




So take time to enjoy some nature today--
it's out there just waiting for you--
di

2 comments:

  1. You mustn't go out without peanuts, you never know who will stop by for a chat :). So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll set aside some special time to spend.

    ReplyDelete