Sunday, July 29, 2018

ON MY WALK ON SATURDAY

I noticed that the 'stay off' sign was missing from the end of the dock--
so--
I decided to walk down it and just have me a good look around--
it has been '11 months' now this dock has been closed off to us--
and the dock has been cleared as being safe--
but because someone dropped the ball and did not get it in writing in time---
it had to be redone and now they are waiting on county/village permits to do the banking work that needs to be done--
and we have not been allowed to go down--
and yes--
I know -- I still should not be going down there--
(though I know it is safe to do so!!)
but--I did it anyways--
and oh what 'joy' and 'peace' I felt as soon as I walked onto the dock--
oh how I have missed my days down there--
What can I say--
and yes --today Sunday the sign was still not up so I ventured down again for about 15 minutes--
cause I know it will go back up tomorrow and it may be another 6 months before the banking is done!!
So I was a very 'bad' girl over the week end--
but oh how wonderful it felt!!!

enjoy, di

2 comments: