Thursday, May 9, 2019

ANNE'S TULIPS

So here is some lovely tulip photos--
and a woodpecker caught my attention
on one of her feeders--

she had lots of red and yellow--
but also other colors--

loved these white ones--
loved how this yellow and pink one was so lacy on the edges--
and this color combo surprised me--
Yep---there is that woodpecker--
distracting me--
a couple different times--
she had a nice group of these pretty pink ones along side the house--
loved this color too--
and a pretty red and white one--
now these aren't tulips--
but I fell in love with them just the same--
I did not get to take any cat photos--
I need a new point and shoot camera--
the battery in this one doesn't want to hold a charge any more!!!
Time to go shopping with that birthday money!!!
luv, di

1 comment: