Sunday, September 24, 2017

I GOT A NICE SURPRISE----

this morning when I walked out the back door and headed out the back parking lot--
and as I turned to walk the rest of the parking lot to the street--
I encountered 3 Blue Jays--
and as I had placed a bag of peanuts in my pocket--
I threw one--
and down they swooped--
I know there was at least 3 of them--
maybe more--
" hey-guys I got one"--

" hey --me toooo!!!"
"ok--where is mine??"

and just a couple minutes later--
I had some other company--
2 male cardnials--
and at least one female--again think there was 2 of them--
so I shelled a couple peanuts and left pieces on the curbing for them--
" These are for me??? thanks lady--miss you being down on the dock--
we are hungry--
(notice how the cardinals are mottling)
and not to be outdone by the feathered critters--
a couple of these guys showed up--
"Ok--Lady we are hungry toooo!!!!"

So I got to see that my 'critters' all made it through Irma too--and that was a good feeling--
and so life goes on--

                  Enjoy the moments, di

3 comments:

  1. ha! My three most visible visitors at my feeder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures!!! Glad the wildlife is returning to the area as well. I am sure that they missed you a lot while you were traveling about.
    L,A-

    ReplyDelete