Saturday, December 9, 2017

WINNERS--

My day has some 'winner' in it--
First my Plan A actually worked out--
(that is a scary thought really!!)
and I got the tree set up-
fluffed out--
lights on it--
and garland on it--
Under the tree is the decorations--
for tomorrow--
My tradition is to  just enjoy the tree with the lights and garland for at least one day--
and I also fuss a bit here and there on the tree adjusting the lights and garland--
then we get to the serious part!!!!
Now over on the dinning room table is all this waiting for me--
I bought like 4 new tabletop trees to decorate this year--
Why--you ask???
have no idea--I just like little trees--I guess--
and it will be a 'guess' as to where they will go once I decorate them!!!
Got a couple strings of battery powered lights too--
hummm--wonder if I have enough batteries for them??????????

And I was a 'winner' on a recent blog site--
Over on "Welcome to Lavender Dreams--
and then this came in the mail today-
what a delightful book this one is--
so stop over and visit that Diane's blog to learn more about
Princess Sassy Pants,--
lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com

And I even got in some stitching time today--
This is block #11 on the Seasonal Wool bom--
block #12 came out today--so guess I better get busy with needle and thread--

         ENJOY THE MOMENTS, DI

6 comments:

  1. Busy day at your house! No wonder you're feeling crispy. Is everything decorated by now? We have our two trees up, and just a few other things. We're both to lazy to decorate OR undecorate. Christmas quilts are out and up, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my tree to sit and rest for a day or two before I decorate It. I believe even artificial trees need that time to settle their branches. This year my tree has been sitting and resting for about a week and a half lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, it's looking more and more like Christmas at your place!! Can I come over?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I love Christmas trees. I hope to get mine up next weekend.
    Somehow Christmas is coming very fast this year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty tree! I like having mine with just the lights on it too for a day or so. Enjoy all the holiday decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you like your little book! Merry Christmas sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete